A software development leader all the activities of the software development group; sets attainable goals to team members in order for the project to be finished on time; provides guidance to team members to encourage work productivity; makes sure the timeline is followed by the software development group; manages multiple projects at once; ensures appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development; represents the software department in meetings; participates in design control activities; monitors, evaluates and ensures the completion of tasks and projects; analyzes software requirements; implements design plans, reviews unit tests; documents software development; monitors status of developing software; writes, reviews and revises product requirements and specifications; participates in other areas of the software development process; and provides technical support to other company personnel.
· Leading the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
· Managing all the activities of the software development team and set goals for each team member to ensure timely project delivery.
· Keep up to date with the latest development technologies
· Hire and train new developers and QCs
· Provide guidance to the team and ensure they adhere to development standards
· Ensure proper documentation for the products
· Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products .
· Ensuring that products adhere to quality standards
· Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
· Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, CIS, MIS, or related majors.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in project management role.
· Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work skills.
· Communicating with Supervisors or Peers: Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Making Decisions and Solving Problems: Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.